Green Room Wiki was posted at April 24, 2018 at 12:52 am. It is posted at the Home category. Green Room Wiki is tagged with Green Room Wiki, Green, Room, Wiki..
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
The blog post about Green Room Wiki have 4 attachments including Green Room.png, Ordinary Green Room Wiki #2 Green Room, The Green Room, Sn5180006.jpg. Following are the images:
The surfaces called backsplash, or famously became a lag between the kitchen stand and cupboards in the kitchen, has become one of the significant elements inside the kitchen. Its reputation not simply serves from splashes of foodstuffs or acrylic, but additionally effective at being attractive aspects that enhance the glance of your kitchen.
There are many covering supplies for platforms and surfaces. Regrettably, not everything is appropriately employed for your kitchen. You have to be in picking a suitable kitchen table and wall-coverings frugal. This really is due to use of the Green Room Wiki's high intensity. Besides the kitchen can be susceptible to stains and water. Note these before determining the kitchentable right along with wallcoverings.
Covering content must not just scratch- immune but in addition immune to high-humidity. The reason being the coatings are often in touch with pointed things such as knives. You're able to choose artificial or pure material. For normal materials you are able to select the type of steel that's as powerful as granite and marble. As for the active unnatural solid surface and ceramics.