Backyard Basketball Court Dimensions was uploaded at September 30, 2017 at 8:02 pm. This blog post is published on the Backyard category. Backyard Basketball Court Dimensions is tagged with Backyard Basketball Court Dimensions, Backyard, Basketball, Court, Dimensions..
Backyardback•yard (bak′yärd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the portion of a lot or building site behind a house, structure, or the like, sometimes fenced, walled, etc.
- a familiar or nearby area;
Basketballbas•ket•ball (bas′kit bôl′, bä′skit-),USA pronunciation n.
- a game played by two teams of usually five players each on a rectangular court having a raised basket or goal at each end, points being scored by tossing the ball through the opponent's basket.
- the round, inflated ball, approximately 30 in. (76 cm) in circumference, used in this game.
Courtcourt (kôrt, kōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where justice is administered.
- a judicial tribunal duly constituted for the hearing and determination of cases.
- a session of a judicial assembly.
- an area open to the sky and mostly or entirely surrounded by buildings, walls, etc.
- a high interior usually having a glass roof and surrounded by several stories of galleries or the like.
- [Chiefly Irish.]a stately dwelling.
- a short street.
- a smooth, level quadrangle on which to play tennis, basketball, etc.
- one of the divisions of such an area.
- the residence of a sovereign or other high dignitary;
- a sovereign's or dignitary's retinue.
- a sovereign and councilors as the political rulers of a state.
- a formal assembly held by a sovereign.
- homage paid, as to a king.
- special or devoted attention in order to win favor, affection, etc.: to pay court to the king.
- the body of qualified members of a corporation, council, board, etc.
- a branch or lodge of a fraternal society.
- an area where animals of a particular species gather to display.
- the group of insects, as honeybees, surrounding the queen;
- hold court:
- to have a formal assembly of a judicial tribunal or one held by a sovereign.
- to be surrounded by one's disciples or admirers, giving advice, exchanging gossip, receiving compliments, etc.
- out of court:
- without a legal hearing;
privately: The case will be settled out of court.
- out of the question;
undeserving of discussion: This wild scheme is entirely out of court.
- to try to win the favor, preference, or goodwill of: to court the rich.
- to seek the affections of;
- (of animals) to attempt to attract (a mate) by engaging in certain species-specific behaviors.
- to attempt to gain (applause, favor, a decision, etc.).
- to hold out inducements to;
- to act in such a manner as to cause, lead to, or provoke: to court disaster by reckless driving.
- to seek another's love;
- (of animals) to engage in certain species-specific behaviors in order to attract individuals of the opposite sex for mating.
Dimensionsdi•men•sion (di men′shən, dī-),USA pronunciation n.
- a property of space;
extension in a given direction: A straight line has one dimension, a parallelogram has two dimensions, and a parallelepiped has three dimensions.
- the generalization of this property to spaces with curvilinear extension, as the surface of a sphere.
- the generalization of this property to vector spaces and to Hilbert space.
- the generalization of this property to fractals, which can have dimensions that are noninteger real numbers.
- extension in time: Space-time has three dimensions of space and one of time.
- Usually, dimensions.
- measurement in length, width, and thickness.
importance: the dimensions of a problem.
- unit (def. 6).
size: Matter has dimension.
- a magnitude that, independently or in conjunction with other such magnitudes, serves to define the location of an element within a given set, as of a point on a line, an object in a space, or an event in space-time.
- the number of elements in a finite basis of a given vector space.
- any of a set of basic kinds of quantity, as mass, length, and time, in terms of which all other kinds of quantity can be expressed;
usually denoted by capital letters, with appropriate exponents, placed in brackets: The dimensions of velocity are[LT-1]. Cf. dimensional analysis.
- dimensions, the measurements of a woman's bust, waist, and hips, in that order: The chorus girl's dimensions were 38-24-36.
- See dimension lumber.
- to shape or fashion to the desired dimensions: Dimension the shelves so that they fit securely into the cabinet.
- to indicate the dimensions of an item, area, etc., on (a sketch or drawing).
Backyard Basketball Court Dimensions have 5 images including 50? X 100? FIBA Basketball Court, Basketball Goals, Printable Basketball Court Diagram With Terms, Diagram For An NBA Full Basketball Court, Backyard Basketball Court Dimensions Backyard Basketball Court Dimensions / From: User Submitted. Following are the attachments:
Evaluation of Substantial Note Sculpture by Width room. The purpose continues to be the same thing with the next level: you to definitely become more versatile in considering the sculpture. In this case, the exact distance between the statue of the area, determine statue that is superior is limited by the most. For example, if the mileage between your statue having a terrace merely 3 yards away, an endeavor so that a maximum of only one meter sculpture that is high.
Regulate the size of the statue's placement by Place. A small statue may be positioned in involving the plants or on the fringe of the footpath backyard. Meanwhile, greater sculptures can be placed in the park's middle or the part
Backyard Basketball Court Dimensions is loaded with carvings such as the sculpture can be an element that may sort the style that is classic inside and outside the step, isn't any exemption to yard. Sculpture in the park's positioning was actually symbolic and is generally merely made of rock. But along with the progress of contemporary statue, then the works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, both the condition along with the materials utilized in line together with the development of engineering and innovation of new resources, for example white cement.